Let your dog spend a few weeks with us during a vacation (or just because!) and they will come home with new skills to benefit them and you and help keep your life stress-free.
Dogs in our Board and Train program spend 4 weeks learning and proofing new cues around distractions, including:
- Eye Contact
- Hand Targets
- Loose Leash Walking
- Coming when Called
- Settle on a mat/place
- Leave It
Benefits of Board and Train
- Training for your dog from an experienced, professional trainer
- Mental AND physical exercise
- Let us handle everything – caring for your dog as well as training
- Less stress for both dogs and owners
- A dog you can be proud to own!
How does it work?
- Dogs are boarded at our facility, where they spend much of the day each day playing with other dogs, as well as ensuring they get adequate rest time and professional training sessions.
- At the end of a week, you will receive a report card with your dog’s progress.
- Each week, you will meet with the trainer to go over what your dog has learned so far during their stay, and answer any questions you have. These meetings are private 1 on 1 sessions where the trainer has already laid the groundwork – so you’re getting weekly FREE private lessons included!
- The trainer is always available for email/phone questions and support, during the program and for a full year after!
- Daily playtime and professional training 5 days a week
- Weekly report cards with your dog’s progress
- Instructional material so you can maintain training at home
- Access to join group “Perfect Practice” classes for extra support
- Unlimited phone and email support during the program and for a year after your dog leaves
- Four Week Board and Train – $1900
How do I get started?
- Register on our website if you are a new client.
- Schedule an evaluation of your dog’s temperament if your dog is new to us.
- Sign up for our next 4 week session!
Not sure is this option is best for your dog? Contact our trainer to discuss.
For questions regarding training, you may call the office at 319-429-4197 or email the trainer directly at email@example.com.