Fast Tracks is not like many other kennels in America, which all too often overbook and under-staff. Such facilities keep animals in dreary warehouses, causing them a great deal of stress. Here at Fast Tracks, we open up our home and incorporate your dog into our lifestyles. They receive 24/7 attention, allowing for a comfortable and caring environment. Our friendly staff are experts in dog psychology and have a profound love for our furry friends.
Every boarding option you can pick from includes daycare, so your pet will get the exercise they need. All bedding and blankets are provided, however you are welcome to bring your own.
- Additional pets staying in the same room will receive a $10 discount
- A fee of $15 will be applied for pickups after 12PM on last day of stay
- $5 daily photo
- $5 memory foam bed (only available for seniors)
- $5 Special care boarding (Ex: dog who gets insulin shot or multiple daily pills)
- $12 Nail trim
- $12 brush out
- $20 bath
- $40 go home spa day (includes nail trim, brush out and bath)
As we have done during previous holiday seasons, a deposit will be required to make a boarding reservation. This helps us make sure that we are saving space for dogs that need us! Deposits are required to book any boarding stay during 11/27/2019 through 12/2/2019 or stays during 12/18/2019 through 1/6/2020. All deposits are a flat fee of $35 and are non-refundable once made. Deposits can be taken in our office, or via a card over the phone.
Fast Tracks will be closed for daycare, drop offs, and pick ups on:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day