More than just daycare, your dog will enjoy learning new skills, playtime with others, and will get both the mental and physical exercise they crave.
Dogs in our Day Training programs work towards earning their dog degrees – Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctorate!
Benefits of Day Training
- Flexible programs to create the dog best for your life
- Training for your dog from an experienced, professional trainer
- Mental AND physical exercise
- Your dog at home each night
- Less stress for both dogs and owners
- A dog you can be proud to own!
How does it work?
- Dogs are dropped off for the day with our professional trainer to enjoy playtime mixed with naptime and multiple individual training sessions.
- At the end of a week, you will receive a report card with your dog’s progress.
- After a full session of 4 weeks, you will meet with the trainer to answer any questions and ensure you can maintain the skills your dog has learned.
- The trainer is always available for email/phone questions and support!
- A full day of training and playtime Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Weekly report cards with your dog’s progress
- Instructional material so you can maintain training at home
- Access to join group “Perfect Practice” classes for extra support
- Unlimited phone and email support during the program and for
60 days after your dog last attends training
Current degrees include:
- Adventure Dog
- Family Dog
- Patio Dog
- Trick Dog
- Therapy Dog Prep
Don’t see the right degree for your dog? Sign them up as an “Undeclared Major” and take whatever courses suit your lifestyle best.
- One month of Day Training – $468
- Purchase 4 months for $1685 (10% discount!)
- That’s as little as $35.10/day for professional training and playtime.
How do I get started?
- Register on our website if you are a new client.
- Schedule an evaluation of your dog’s temperament if your dog is new to us.
- Pick your major and coursework!
Not sure which courses are best for your dog? Contact our trainer to create a plan.
Dogs can work on 24 credits/month and each major has required foundational skills that must be the first behaviors taught in the program to ensure success.
For questions regarding training, you may call the office at 319-429-4197 or email the trainer directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.