Dog Day Care and Boarding Application
In Case of Emergency contact (OTHER THAN SELF)
RULES AND REQUIREMENTS FOR FAST TRACKS
To ensure the health and safety of your pet and of our other guests, we require that all our clients comply with the following rules and requirements:
- All dogs must successfully complete a full temperament assessment with Fast Tracks certified trainer prior to attending doggie daycare. I (the owner) understand that if my dog(s) has a history of aggression or biting, Fast Tracks reserve the right to refuse service. I have disclosed to Fast Tracks all known dangers associated with my dog(s).
- All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations. Owners must submit proof that t heir dogs have current DHLPP (distemper), rabies and bordetella (kennel cough) vaccinations.
- All dogs must be in good health. Owners will certify that their dog (s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. Upon admission, all dogs must be free from any condition that could potentially jeopardize other guests, including fleas or ticks. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable condition with the last 30 days will require veterinary certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.
- All dogs must have a complete, up-to-date and approved application on file prior to attending FastTracks.
Please, do not bring personal items like bones or toys. We have all the food/water bowls, bedding, measuring cups, treats, and toys necessary for your dog's care.
- If a pet that is present for daycare if found to have fleas and or ticks, it will be bathed and medically treated at the owners expense.
- If any medical problems develop while my dog(s) is in the care of Fast Tracks, I authorize for the Veterinarian above listed by you to do whatever they deem necessary for the safety, health and well being of my dog(s). Furthermore, I agree to assume full responsibility for any and all expenses incurred. I understand that all medical or grooming services are charged separately from doggie daycare fees.
- All Food will be brought and provided by me the owner for overnight boarding. Failure to provide food may result in additional charges.
- PICTURES-VIDEOS: The owner gives permission to Fast Tracks to use pictures taken during the training classes, dog daycare or boarding on marketing material, advertising and social networking environments.
Name of dog(s): ______________________ I, _____________ certify that I have read and understand the rules and regulations and accept all the terms and conditions and statements of this agreement.
Signature of owner: ____________________________________________________ Date: ______________________
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT FOR FAST TRACKS
As a condition of using our serviced for your pets, the following Waiver & Assumption to Hold Harmless must be signed:
By choosing to utilize the services, participate in the activities, and train my pet(s) at Fast Tracks I agree to the following:
- I agree to pay the rates that are in effect at the time my pet is at Fast Tracks. I am aware that extra charges may be incurred and I agree to pay them at the time of pick-up. Examples include but are not limited to the following, grooming, emergency or medical treatment.
- I understand that an interactive play setting is not without some risk of injury. I understand that despite all of the daycare participants being temperament-tested prior to entering dog daycare, boarding and training appearing healthy, and being handled with the greatest amount of care an foresight, dogs are not\always predictable and the unexpected may occur. I (the pet parent) recognize that the benefits of an interactive play group are invaluable to my dog and accept the potential risks. I further agree to pay veterinary/medical expensed incurred as a result of injury to caused by my dog(s).
- If my pet appears to be ill, I authorize Fast Tracks to engage the services of the veterinarian listed above by you, at my expense, to give other required attention, and to make whatever decisions are required for my pet's treatment. I agree to pay all veterinary charges incurred by my pet. I understand that all attempts will be made to contact me regarding my pet. In the event I cannot be reached, I will not hold Fast Tracks liable for failure to seek services or decisions made under this contract.
- I understand Fast Tracks will exercise all due diligence and care in the guardianship of my pet during my absence. I hereby waive and release Fast Tracks, its employees, owners, and agents from any and all liability of any nature, for injure and damage, including that which may result from the action of any dog including my own. Furthermore, I expressly assume the risk of such damage or injury while my dog participates in or attends any function of Fast Tracks doggie daycare, while on the grounds or the surrounding area there to.
- I understand that I may be required to provide Fast Tracks documented vaccination records and to keep the vaccination up-to-date for the duration of my dog's participation at doggie daycare.
- I agree to abide by Fast Tracks vaccinations and health requirements. This includes maintaining current Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella vaccinations.
- On behalf of myself and any and all other owners of this pet, I have read and agree to the terms of this contract. I warrant that I have the authority to represent any and all other owners of this pet in signing the contract.
Printed Name: ______________________